Standard Fire Safety Certificates

We develop creative, comprehensive, and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive.

What is a Standard Fire Safety Certificate?

Before you begin any work on a new building (post planning approval) or make a material change of use to your existing premises, you should apply to the local building control authority for a fire safety certificate. Ideally, you should not start work unless you have a fire safety certificate issued by your local authority,

Tubridy Engineering will compile and supply to the local authority the following to support your application:

Site location map

Layout plan

Floor plans

Elevations and sections

Compliance document (showing compliance with part B of the Building Regulations.) and other particulars that are necessary to:

Identify and describe the building/works to which the application relates

Illustrate that the building/works will comply with the requirements of Part B (Sections 1-5) of the first schedule to the building regulations.

The extent to which plans and compliance documents will be required to establish compliance with building regulations will vary in individual cases depending on the type, size, and complexity of the building

About Technical Consulting

Reliable engineering takes many forms.

Welcome to Tubridy Engineering, an Engineering Consultancy based in Co Clare. Our professional service will partner with you to deliver tailor-made practical solutions.

Tubridy Engineering specialises in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Fire Safety Certificates, Disability Access Certificates, Non Domestic BER’s and Compliance Reports